VCI Polyethylene Bag
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
VCI Bag, or Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor bag, is a poly packaging film converted to a bag that is manufactured with added VCI chemistry. VCI molecules protect metals from corrosion by forming a thin, invisible layer on the surface. This layer inhibits the corrosion process caused by oxygen, water, and contaminants.
VCI bags, or Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor bags emit molecules that settle on metal surfaces and form an invisible layer that protects from corrosion. It protects by interrupting the electrochemical corrosion process caused by moisture, oxygen, and contaminants in the atmosphere.
Poly bags are often used to contain bulk items like construction materials such as cement and sand, but can also be food-safe for items like bulk dry goods such as rice or other grains.
- VCI, Corrosion resistance plastic bags, tubing and sheets are Barrier of moisture and dust proof where as VCI Paper Bags absorb moisture and humidity which itself is responsible for corrosion.
- Material and Finished Goods made out of ferrous or non-ferrous metals, packed in anti corrosive & anti rusting PE VCI bags and tubes does not require any other additional packing. In case of Paper bags additional packaging is required.
- Anti rust, Sealrust VCI poly bags, tubes and sheets are almost transparent and hence packed items can be identified without opening the package which is not possible if paper bags are used.
- VCI poly bags allow easy inspection of small parts
- Light tint or clear VCI poly bags corrosion protection to multi-metals without messy oil
- VCI poly film & VCI bags impregnated with vapor corrosion inhibitors
|Closure Type||Heat Seal|
|Used For||Packing precision components which prevents to form rust on it|
Packaging and Delivery
1 Quantity= 1 kg
Minimum order value= 700