Valspar® Stainblocking Bonding Primer/Sealer
Available In Stock
- Outstanding adhesion to glossy surfaces
- doors and trim
- Heavy-duty stain blocking prevents old stains from reappearing
- Improves topcoat performance and durability
- Works with all paint sheens and topcoats
- Dries in just 30 minutes
- Soap and water cleanup
HOW TO USE
For interior or exterior use. Apply to drywall, plaster, new or old masonry, bare wood, wood paneling, galvanized metal and aluminum, tile and glass, and new or weathered paint.
Stir thoroughly. Intermix containers to ensure uniform color. Apply with a premium-quality roller, polyester brush, or airless sprayer. If applying by spray, back-roll, or back-brush to work the product into the surface. Apply a liberal coat of product uniformly, working well into the surface.
Dry Time @ 77 °F and 50 % Relative Humidity
To The Touch: 30 minute – 1 hour
Recoat: 2 hour
Clean-up & Disposal
Clean up with warm, soapy water.
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh