REFUND POLICY: The secure refund policy stands if the seller ships out ordered products after the designated shipment date, or was not able to ship out the products at all, securing the buyer and seller. When not delivering products in correspondence to the product description, no valid documentation of attempt of delivery, or products have been damaged through the carrier or before shipment, reimbursement is also issued to the buyer from breach of the customer purchase contract.
Ship to: +61 more
Available In Stock
- Blocks tough stains - water/ smoke/ tannin/ ink/ grease
- Oil-enriched formula for powerful stain-blocking
- Improves adhesion to finished or bare wood
- Soap and water cleanup
- Good adhesion to glossy surfaces and clear coats
- Improves topcoat uniformity and performance
- For use on drywall/ wood/ plaster/ ceiling tiles/ paneling and cabinets
- May be used as packaged or tinted
- Use with all paint sheens and all topcoats
HOW TO USE
Stir thoroughly. Intermix containers to ensure uniform color. Apply with a premium-quality roller, premium quality synthetic brush, or airless sprayer. If applying by spray, back-roll, or back brush to work the paint into the surface. Apply a liberal coat of primer uniformly, working well into the surface. Surface conditions and application technique can also impact coverage.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh