Valspar One-Coat Solid Stain & Sealer -10 Gallon
Pay 100% via secure bank transfer, and we will handle the rest guaranteed.
Ship to: +61 more
Available In Stock
- All-weather defense in one coat
- Rain-ready in four hours
- UV defense against fading
- Available in over 2000 beautiful colors
- Provides a mold- and mildew- resistant finish
- 10-year protection on decks/ 25 years on fences & siding
HOW TO USE
New or reconditioned wood decks, porches, outdoor furniture, steps, railings, fences, and siding.
In order to be effective, a stain must be able to adhere. Surfaces must be sound and may be dry or damp. If damp, the wood should be free of puddles and not feel wet. Be sure the surface is free of all dirt, mildew stains, loose wood fibers, and other foreign matter. The old loose stain should be scraped off and the edges sanded smooth for proper adhesion.
Apply with nylon or polyester brushes, stain pads, or professional spray equipment. When spraying, always back-brush immediately. To ensure desired appearance and proper drying time, always finish a small test area before proceeding. Do not overapply. Shake and stir thoroughly before and during use.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh