Valspar Solid Exterior Wood Stain and Sealer
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Available In Stock
- All-weather defense in one coat
- Rain-ready in four hours
- UV defense against fading
- Available in over 2000 beautiful colors
- Provides a mold- and mildew- resistant finish
- 10-year protection on decks/ 25 years on fences & siding
Valspar's Solid stain covers the wood grain as well as minor flaws and mismatched boards. Valspar® SeasonFlex Paint + Primer flexes through the seasons to help prevent cracking and peeling. This 100% acrylic formula also offers great hide and coverage that beautifies your home.
Decks, porches, outdoor furniture, steps, railings, fences, and siding made of wood that is new or restored.
A stain needs to be able to adhere in order to be effective. Surfaces can be dry or damp as long as they are sound. The wood shouldn't have any puddles and shouldn't feel moist if it is damp. Make sure the surface is free of any debris, loose wood fibres, mildew stains, and other foreign objects. For proper adherence, the previous loose stain needs to be scraped off and the edges need to be smoothed.
Use professional spray equipment, stain pads, nylon or polyester brushes to apply. Always quickly back-brush after spraying. Always complete a small test area before continuing to confirm the desired appearance and the appropriate drying time. Don't submit too many applications. Before and during use, thoroughly shake and whisk.
- One application of stain and sealant provides all-weather protection.
- Use Solid Stain and Sealer on outdoor furniture, siding, fences, and decks.
- Solid stains provide long-lasting sun protection while concealing the majority of the wood grain.
- gives a finish that is resistant to mould and mildew
- 10 year deck warranty, 25 year fence warranty, and 25 year siding warranty
1 Quantity=1 gallon