Valspar® High-Hiding Primer/Sealer
Available In Stock
- Easily hides bold colors in just one coat
- Primes walls for a smooth even topcoat
- Locks down existing household stains
- Seals bare drywall and previously coated surfaces
- Recoats in just one hour + sands easily
- Tintable for enhanced color coverage
- Use with all paint sheens and all topcoats
- Soap and water cleanup
HOW TO USE
Properly prepared, interior walls and ceilings including plaster, wood, drywall, brick, and cement. Do not use on bare metal or overglazed or glossy surfaces.
Stir thoroughly. Intermix containers to ensure uniform color. Apply with a premium-quality roller, polyester brush, or airless sprayer. If applying by spray, back-roll, or back-brush to work the paint into the surface. Apply a liberal coat of paint uniformly, working well into the surface.
Dry Time @ 77 °F and 50 % Relative Humidity
To The Touch: 30 minute – 1 hour
Recoat: 2 hour
Clean-up & Disposal
Clean up with warm, soapy water.
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh