Valspar All-In-One Wood Prep -10 Gallon
Pay 100% via secure bank transfer, and we will handle the rest guaranteed.
Ship to: +61 more
Available In Stock
- Prepares the surface by restoring wood's natural color and beauty
- Eliminates tannin stains
- rust stains and mill glaze
- Brightens and removes stains
HOW TO USE
Decks, fences, outdoor furniture, and other exterior wood surfaces
1. Add contents of the container to a plastic bucket or plastic pump-up sprayer. Do not use a metal container. Do not thin.2. For ease of application, apply Valspar® All-InOne Wood Prep with a pump-up sprayer, or use a synthetic bristle brush or roller.3. Apply to no more than 5-10 boards (20 sq. ft) at a time to maintain adequate surface wetness and to allow best results. Immediately and thoroughly rinse any overspray or accidental spills with water.4. Allow Valspar® All-In-One Wood Prep to remain on wood for 10-15 minutes. For best results, lightly scrub the surface with a stiff, synthetic bristle brush. Do not let Valspar® All-In-One Wood Prep completely dry during application.5. Thoroughly rinse the surface with a garden hose or pressure washer, removing all residue. After rinsing the surface, be sure to saturate the ground around plants and shrubs with fresh water.6. Stubborn stains or missed areas may need to be scrubbed with additional Valspar® All-In-One Wood Prep and rinsed again.
10 Gallon / 20 Gallon
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh