Long Distance Moving Services from Doorage
As an alternative to traditional moving companies, Doorage boasts innovative technology that allows customers to easily book moves and make updates as needed. Doorage’s system can track all your items in transit to ensure safe traveling and, what’s more, the company employs all of its drivers, taking away the uncertainty of independent movers. Doorage now also manages long-distance moves, with services in all of the 48 contiguous United States.
- Online quoting and scheduling
- Includes truck, moving crew, inventory, scannable item labels, disassembly for furniture, loading, wrapping, weather-proofing where needed, securing, interstate transportation, unloading, reassembling of furniture at destination
- Fuel, insurance, tolls, all surcharges and tax included
- No-risk reservation and deposit guarantee
- 7-days free storage at moving company expense
- Additional packing supplies such as plastic wrap, furniture pads, bubble wrap, boxes, mattress bags, and hardwood-floor coverings are additional or must be supplied by the customer.