Enter your offer details
Currently Available In Stock
- Water-Saving Flapper
- Helps to solve common running toilet problems
- Fits 2” flush valve toilets
- Universal PerforMAX design fits most toilet models
- Replace corroded and leaky flappers
- Save on water usage with this dial adjustable flapper
|Item Weight||0.01 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 3 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
Questions and Answers
Q:How do I determine whether my toilet flush valve is 2" or 3"?
1. Turn off the water valve too the toilet.
2. Hold the handle down and drain out the water from the tank.
3. Measure the diameter of the opening to see if it has a 2 or 3 inch opening
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh