STRUCTURAL DRYING & DEHUMIDIFICATION
Enter your offer details
We approach every new project with the same methodical precision in order to ensure that once we are finished the entire structure is dry and all steps we have taken are well documented. This process ensures complete satisfaction by our clients and their insurance carrier. Our process also eliminates the possibility of further environmental concerns in the future.
Without a well trained technician who uses proper drying techniques, a structure could develop microbial and/or mold growth later on. A crucial aspect to the drying of any structure is finding moisture that may be difficult to locate. We have sophisticated tools used to locate and track moisture that may not be visible to the naked eye or felt by touch. By combining these tools with our trained technicians, Alliance Disaster Kleenup is able to develop a plan and comprehensively document the process for successfully eliminating all moisture from a structure.
Our teams take into account the structure itself, building materials, seasons, and indoor conditions when formulating a plan to begin the drying process. Once the plan has been put into motion you can rest assured that all moisture will be removed from the structure and the rebuilding can begin.
- Infrared Cameras – Assists in finding and tracking hidden moisture.
- Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifiers – These are powerful machines that can assist in speeding up the process of drying any structure.
- Dessicant Dehumidifiers – These are mainly used during the drying process of large buildings and are capable of efficiently drying the largest of structures.
- Boroscope – Used to look behind walls without having to destroy or remove the wall.
- Injectidry System – Assists in creating airflow in difficult to reach and/or complicated areas.
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh