Srilankan Cinnamon -5 Kg
Pay 100% via secure bank transfer, and we will handle the rest guaranteed.
Ship to: +61 more
Fresh Srilanakan Cinnamon Quills imported from Srilanka. Directly sourced from organically grown cinnamon plantations in the coastal belt of Negambo, Kalutara and Ratnapura in Srilanka. Sourced in small batches so that our buyers get freshly harvested produce. Fresh Farm Direct. Cinnamon can be easily identified; its bark is thin, and in nice texture to roll around. It has light brown or tan brown colour. It is easy to break into pieces. The quills are soft and delicate. The fragrance is soft delicate. Each quill is hand rolled and graded.A premium quality product from the house of ‘LAW of spices’.
- Made from the inner bark of the cinnamon trees native to Sri Lanka
- Power house of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties
- Sweet and more delicate flavor in general
- The fragrant sweetness of it is often used in sweet or savoury recipes and hot or cold beverages.
Directions To Use
- These quills can be used whole or ground for spice mixes.
- Great addition to curries and hotpots
- An essential ingredient in chai tea, cinnamon is also delicious in hot chocolate or coffee
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh