Sona Masoori Rice (White)
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Sona Masuri (also, Sona Masoori, Samba Masuri, BPT 5204, HMT, or Jeela Karra masuri) is medium-grain rice grown largely in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka. In Telugu, Sona Masuri rice is called Bangaru Theegalu (meaning Golden Ivy). It is lightweight and aromatic.
The nutritional value of the brown rice is least damaged by the refining and polishing process.
Rich source of manganese, minerals like selenium and magnesium.
Manganese is an essential element of an antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase, responsible for protection against damage from the free radicals.
Selenium is an important mineral that protects against cancer.
It helps in maintaining digestive health and prevents problems like constipation.
The oil content in the rice helps in lowering cholesterol content.
- Bytewise Organic Sona masoori white rice is organically grown premium quality rice that is exported to other countries.
- Bytewise Organic Sona masoori rice can be consumed as steamed, dosa, idli, etc.
- Certified by the USDA Organic,EU Organic, India Organic, Halal and Kosher
- It is Par-Boiled rice. Material Feature: Veg
- Ingredients: Sona Masoori; Shelf Life: Use before 6 months
- Storage Instructions: Store below 32 degree celsius
- Package Contents: Pack of 1 Sona Masoori
|Item part number||EFWSMR1KG|
|Net Quantity||35.27 Oz|
|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
|Country of Origin||India|
Weight : 1kg per box