Soldering Iron Welding Tools
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
A soldering iron is a hand instrument used to heat solder at high temperatures above the melting point of the metal alloy, often from an electrical source. This enables the solder to move easily between the workpieces that need to be connected. Soldering and welding are phrases that are frequently employed in the context of sheet metal. Despite the similarities between these two procedures, there are differences in their sub-techniques and processes. Melting is the primary distinction between soldering and welding. Metal fabricators never melt the metal being joined; instead, soldering just heats it. The most typical copper alloys are those that contain either zinc or silver. Special strong solders are used in silversmithing and jewellery production that can withstand assay. They have a significant amount of the metal being soldered in them, and lead is not used in these alloys.
- [Heat up Quickly and Heat Dissipation Efficiency] - Better heat dissipation efficiency with our upgrade steel-pipe design, the vaster new soldering iron is more efficient in a better heat dissipation.
- [Adjustable Soldering Iron] - Adjustable Temperature from 200°C-450°C (392°C to 842°C). Heat up fast and work great.
- [Product Parameter] - The Solder Tin/Lead 60/40, Dia 1.0mm, 13g, Flux 2.0%, Melting Point: 183°C. Solder Sucker - High pressure vacuum tube with aluminum body frame, best for removing solder from PCB through hole solder joints.
- [5 Pcs Iron Tips] - Five different tips makes soldering iron easy to fit for guitar, computers, hardware, and TV capacitors or accessories etc.
- [Widely Used Soldering Kits] - Soldering iron welding tools is widely used for welding circuit board, appliance repair, Home DIY hobbyists, jewelry welding. Best choice for Welding beginner.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item part number||AZEM2-0XDRAG6|
|Product Dimensions||23.6 x 11.6 x 3.7 cm; 204.7 Grams|
|Manufacturer||HASTHIP, Raghu Trading Limited (HK)|
|Item Weight||205 g|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.6 x 11.6 x 3.7 Centimeters|
|Net Quantity||1.00 count|
Weight : 240 g per box