Renting out your property In Las Vegas
Renting out your property
- Most of our vacant properties rent in 30 days or less. We have a full-time leasing staff that just shows our vacant rentals. We also advertise your property on the MLS, and on all of the most popular rental and real estate websites. This makes your property easy to see by potential tenants and other real estate agents.
- Our office and leasing staff have weekly update meetings to go over all our vacant properties; and discuss possible reasons as to why they did not rent the previous week. We then contact you and give you an update.
- There are a couple of reasons why a property can take longer than 30 days to rent. A delay in finding a tenant is mostly due to the rent price being too high or the condition of the property needs to be improved. In your weekly updates, we also discuss these two items and if they apply to your property. Most vacancies, however, do not have these concerns and rent smoothly. If corrections need to be made, we take care of them, with your approval. Our staff works hard to rent your property as fast as possible with the most qualified tenants and at the highest rent.
- You are not charged for any advertising costs, MLS commissions, or any other costs that we pay to fill your property. These costs are all covered by our Leasing Fee. The Leasing Fee is paid out of the first month’s rent after the tenant moves in. Also, if for whatever reason you feel it is taking too long for us to find a tenant, you can cancel without penalty as long as a tenant has not been found
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh