Raisins - 100 Kg
Ship to: +61 more
- Raisins are processed by sun drying and tray drying several different types of grapes.
- They are small and sweetly flavored with a wrinkled texture. Indian Raisins are available in different size and colors.
- They have a flavor similar to the grapes from which they are made, but the drying process which creates them concentrates the amount of sugar making them taste much sweeter.
- They are a naturally stable food and resist spoilage due to their low moisture.
The secure refund policy stands if the seller ships out ordered products after the designated shipment date, or was not able to ship out the products at all, securing the buyer and seller. When not delivering products in correspondence to the product description, no valid documentation of attempt of delivery, or products have been damaged through the carrier or before shipment, reimbursement is also issued to the buyer from breach of the customer purchase contract.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh