Property Management is an important aspect in real estate. A Property Manager does several tasks and services that include;
- marketing a property
- Selecting and screening tenants
- drawing up lease agreements
- assessing a property to determine the appropriate rent
- maintaining all the records for the Property
- Collecting rent
- Handling repairs and maintenance
- handling complaints from tenants
Why Hire a Property Manager?
The tasks and services above are important in property management. However, the most valuable tasks and services offered by a property manager are;
- Protecting your property and privacy-In this day and age, privacy is very important. A tenant can show up at your home unexpectedly because they need you to help them solve an issue. A property manager saves you from such situations.
- saving you time- Managing a property is time-consuming. Collecting rent, supervising repairs or screening tenants consumes much of your valuable time which you could use to attend to other businesses or spend with your family or friends.
- acting as a link between you and the tenant
By hiring a Property Manager, you hand over your duties and regain the most important asset you can have, time.
You should consider hiring a property manager if;
- your property is situated far
- Your time is limited
- Property management tasks overwhelm you
- You consider your property an important investment that requires professional management
- You have several properties
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh