PROPERTY MAINTENANCE & INSPECTIONS
- We keep the Owner’s best interest in mind when responding to maintenance requests.
- We can schedule and check repairs upon completion of work.
- We have 24/7 phone service for emergency repairs with our preferred contractor.
- We provide a tenant portal, e-mail and fax service for tenants to forward request for maintenance.
- Our Preferred contractors are licensed, insured and bonded maintenance service companies.
- All major repairs require Owner’s approval unless it is deemed an emergency as outlined in Washington State Landlord Tenant Act.
- Property Inspection Report (PIR). Inspections are conducted several times a year, unless there are concerns with how well the tenants are taking care of the property. Once at possession time, an interior inspection around the 6 month period, and at renewal/or vacating the property. Continues every 6 months until tenancy is terminated. During these inspections we look for any problem areas that should be addressed to prevent more serious and costly repairs in the future.
- Our contractors are instructed to report any potential problems when they visit the property for repairs.
- Notify Owner of any changes in local and state laws affecting investment properties.
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh