Proferred Plumbing Adjustable Wrench
Enter your offer details
Currently available in stock
- JAW CAPACITY - 55% wider jaw opening than traditional wrenches
- opens to 1.35"
- SUPER THIN - Head is super thin allowing for use in limited and narrow spaces
- JAW DEPTH - Deep throat
- height of jaw is 30% higher than standard wrenches.
- COVERAGE - Ideal for use in Plumbing
- Installation and Gas fitting industries
|Included Components||Adjustable Wrench|
|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||hand-powered|
|Specific Uses For Product||Commercial/Residential|
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
Questions and Answers
Q: what is the jaw opening on 10"?
A: My apologies, my wrench is the 12”.
2 1/2” jaw spread.
Q: How thick or narrow is the jaw?
A: Thin 1/4 inch
Q: How wide does the 10" wrench open?, the site says 1 3/4
A: This question has been asked multiple times - capacity of the 10" wrench - and so far every single answer has been the answer for the 12" wrench.
Q: How wide do the jaws open up ?
A: 1.5” on the 8” wrench.
Q: How wide do the jaws go?
A: 2 3/8
Q: Where is it made?
Q: How wide does the jaw open?
A: 1 3/8
Q: Do you have anything with a 3 inch opening?
A: I am sorry we do not.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh