Product Liability Attorney
Enter your offer details
What is Product Liability?
Product liability refers to the financial responsibility companies have for damages victims suffer as a result of being injured by their products.
Products liability covers all types of products, including:
- Everyday consumer products
- Furniture, electronics, and cosmetics
- Motor vehicles and auto parts
- Prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs
- Industrial machinery, equipment, and tools
- Recreational equipment, including e-scooters, boats, and ATVs
- Children’s toys
- Medical devices
Why Choose Us?
- We focus only on representing injured victims and families.
- We have secured more than $150 million in compensation for clients.
- Our team is equipped with over 100 years of combined experience.
- We do not charge up-front fees and if we don’t win, you don’t pay.
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh