Luxury 5500 Professional Hair Straightening Brush- Purple
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 - 300||>300|
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Available In Stock
- - Color: Purple
- - 1.25' plate
- - 10ft. cord length
- - Nano silver technology/ styling and cleaning your hair at the same time
- - Far-Infrared technology seals moisture and essential oils
- - Infuse negative ions into the hair eliminating static and frizz
- - 3M professional swivel cord free and comfortable movement while styling your hair
- - Cutting edge technology with a classic and unique design
- - Straight/ curl/ flick & wave your hair
- - Professional temperature heat controller 80°C to 230°C (176°F to 450°F)
- - Adjustable Temperature Control
- - Lightweight
- Dual voltage: 110V to 240V
- - Imported
Luxury 5500 Straightening & Detangling Brush Purple
Detangle, Style and Straighten your hair for flawless salon quality results. The ProCabello Luxury 5500 Soft Touch Straightening Brush is the new generation of hair straighteners. Easier to use than a flat iron , heating up to 450 F/230 C while emitting negative ions to straighten hair in 8 to 10 seconds.
Designed with a triple action system that detangles, straightens, and increases the natural shine. Sealing the hair cuticle and reducing frizziness for more hair manageability.
The Luxury 5500 Soft Touch works on all hair types including thin hair, thick hair, curly hair, and Afro-Caribbean hair. It’s time to embrace the future! It is also safe to use on chemically-treated hair including permed and colored hair.
- Quick to use: If you're sick of spending ages doing your hair in the morning, get a straightening brush.
- Anti frizz: If you struggle with frizzy hair, a straightening brush can be a life saver. Give your hair a quick swipe with the brush before you leave the house, and it will be sleek and shiny.
- Safer than irons: Flat irons have exposed hot plates, which they need in order to straighten your hair.
- Cheaper to buy: A straightening brush is often much cheaper than a flat iron set, meaning that it's a better investment if you're on a budget.
- Can be used every day: Flat irons come into direct contact with your hair, so if used often enough they will strip moisture out of the hair shaft.
- Preserve your hair's volume: Unlike flat irons, a brush won't flatten out your hair and make it look lifeless.
- Less heat damage: If you have damaged hair, you may think that you can't straighten your hair any more until you grow it out.
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
Packaging & Delivery
Quantity : 300