Multifunctional Faucet Wrench Removal Tool
Enter your offer details
Currently available in stock
- UPGRADE 8 in 1 MULTIPURPOSE WRENCH: The faucet wrench is suitable for supply nuts/shut off valves/strainer baskets/supply line nut/faucet nuts and can work with most common 2
- and 6 tab basin nuts. The different slots and holes in the tool fit the various bolts under sink.
- EXTRA-LONG & OPEN SLOT DESIGN: This multipurpose wrench tool is indispensable in replacing a ordinary wrench in virtually every situation as it fit into that tight area with ease. And the faucet wrench allows easy access over existing supply lines
- so that you will work sitting down outside of the cabinet.
- EFFICIENT DESIGN & LABOR-SAVING HOLE: With this wrench tool
- it is so much more convenient to access tight area and takes less time to turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets
- sprayers and ball cocks. With labor-saving hole
- it makes the rotation more easier for woman.
- GREAT CONSTRUCTION & HANDY TO HAVE IN TOOL BOX: The wrench is made of lightweight
- high-strength ABS engineering plastic and durable aluminum alloy inserts. This multipurpose wrench is a must have for your tool boxes.
- NO-RISK PURCHASE! UNCONDITIONAL 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If you're unsatisfied with this item for any reason
- we'll immediately refund your purchase price.
|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||15.1 x 5.4 x 1.9 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||Open End|
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
Questions and Answers
Q: Where is this Made?
A: I looked at the back of the packaging and it's reads (Engineered in the USA).
Q: Will this work on round nut or bolt?
A: Thanks for your question. Yes, It can work with most common 2, 3, 4, and 6 tab basin nuts.
Q: Work with 1 3/8 Inch nut?
A: It did not work for anything for me
Q: Does this tool allow for inserting a rod or screwdriver to provide torque for stuck/rusted nuts?
A: It does if you are using the end for two or four tab nuts, but not the other end. That is it’s one design flaw. Other than that, it’s great.
Q: Can this tighten a 9/16” nut?
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh