Moong (Whole)/Green Gram (Whole)
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
For most , comfort food is always linked to easy-to-cook homemade meals and what can be the most convenient and quick to prepare dal. A staple in the Indian diet, Green Moong dal is a good source of protein. Essential in every household, Tata Sampann Green Moong dal is unpolished as it does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness. The 5-step process ensures that Green Moong dal grains are uniform and of premium quality, giving you an all-natural, authentic taste. So, whenever you are in the mood to cook something easy and delicious, dive into the scrumptious taste of pulses, and enjoy a lovely meal! known Green gram, also known as the moong bean, is a small round bean similar in shape to the field pea. With its high fiber and nutrient content, it offers a number of health benefits. Moong beans are type of small, green legume in the same plant family as peas and lentils. They are a high source of protein, fiber, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. They’ve been a part of traditional Ayurvedic diets in India for thousands of years. Moong beans are considered 'one of the most cherished foods'. In the ancient Indian practice green moong has been a traditional form of medicine since roughly 1,500 B.C. The beans have impressive amounts of protein content. Albumin and Globulin are the two key storage proteins in moong beans. They make up almost 85% of the amino acids in the beans.
- Rich in Nutrients: Moong Dal is naturally rich in protein and high in dietary fibre
- Unpolished: Does not undergo any artificial polishing with water, oil or leather thereby retaining its goodness and wholesomeness
- 5 Step Process for stringent quality checks: Ensures that the grains of dal are uniform in size & colour
- Amazing Recipes: Tadke waali Dal topped with coriander is the best served dish using yellow moong dal
- Also Try: Try toor dal, urad dal, kabuli chana, masoor dal, rajma etc.
- Commonly Searched Topics: dal, moong dal, dal moong, moong dal 1kg, moong dal, dals & pulses, dal pulses, tata sampann dal, moong dal, tata pulses n pulses
- green gram is a small, round olive green bean with a sweet flavor and soft texture. The mung or moong bean is the seed of Vigna radiata, belonging to the Indian subcontinent.
- High antioxidant levels may reduce chronic disease risk.
- May lower bad LDL cholesterol levels, reducing heart disease risk.
- Rich in Potassium, Magnesium, and fiber, which may reduce blood pressure.
- Fiber and resistant starch in mung beans may aid digestive health.
- May promote weight loss by suppressing hunger and raising fullness hormones
|Item part number||7427127156855|
|Net Quantity||950.0 gram|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 8 x 25 cm; 962 Grams|
|Country of Origin||India|
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details : 500 kg as per peice
Quantity : 1500