Moong Dal/Split Green Gram (Skinless)
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Yellow moong dal refers to moong beans that have been skinned and split, so that they’re flat, yellow, and quick-cooking. They’re relatively easy to digest. They can be made into moong bean paste by de-hulling, cooking, and pulverizing the beans to the consistency of a dry paste.Nature land organic foods moong whole is greener, medium sized and had a great traditional taste since organically grown using traditional seeds and processed traditionally. It is machine cleaned and handpicked, before packing to ensure its purity and hygiene, which is healthier, tastier and have high nutritional value, easy to digest and easy to cook.
- Vitamins A, B Vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid).
- Sprouted Green Mung Beans produce live enzymes.
- Low in cholesterol.
- Good source of protein.
- Minerals: Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Zinc, Copper and Manganese
- Organic Pulses Moong Whole/ Sabut. Eat Natural Live Healthy.
- Daily Need Products For A Healthy And Energetic Life.
- Natureland Organic Foods Moong Whole is greener, medium sized and had a great traditional taste since organically grown using traditional seeds
- It is machine cleaned and handpicked, before packing to ensure its purity and hygiene, which is healthier, tastier and have high nutritional value, easy to digest and easy to cook.
- Best Organic Grocery & Gourmet in india. Health Is Wealth So Give It A Try For Healthier Life 🙏🏻.
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item model number||TR-REA6-HHTZ|
|Net Quantity||1000.0 gram|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 3 x 21 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Country of Origin||India|
Packaging Details : 1kg as per peice
quantity : 1500