Landscape Design Process
We pride ourselves in providing cutting-edge professional design services for residential and commercial settings. Our staff consists of registered landscape architects and design professionals who are licensed in several states and have extensive landscape architectural experience in the Southwestern US. Regardless of project scale and complexity, our team excels in delivering exemplary results and vision for our clients. From the initial design vision to vertical construction, We have served as a leader within the landscape construction industry for decades.
Our design process follows these steps:
- Creative Environments’ professional designers sit down with the homeowner and get all of their ideas down on paper.
- Using the homeowner’s vision, design architects begin composing an architectural sketch of the new outdoor space.
- Designer finalizes their outdoor design sketch using Creative Environment’s full CAD/3D studio in preparation for meeting with the homeowner.
- Creative Environments’ professional designers sit down with the homeowner and review the finalized design with colorful, 3D visuals in order to make sure the homeowner is satisfied before construction.
- The construction process begins with Us leading the landscape construction team.
- The final product is finished and the homeowner gets to enjoy their new outdoor space for years and years to come!
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh