|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Cinnamon oils are playing an important role in treating serious health problems like Arthritis, bruises, colds, cough, diarrhea, flatulence, infection, insect bites, nervous exhaustion, rheumatism, slow circulation, sore muscles, stomach cramps, stress, toothache.
Cinnamon oil has chemical compounds that includes eugenol, eugenol acetate, cinnamic aldehyde and benzyl benzoate. stimulant, stomachic, tonic and vermifuge.
The Oil Properties include Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, , Antibacterial, Antifungal Insect repellents, Antiparasite, AntiViral, Antispasmodic, Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Astringent, Astringent, Aromatic.
- Cinnamon Oil has a rich aroma and thus used as a stimulant. It has a great value in aromatherapy and thus fight against exhaustion and a feeling of depression and weakness. Moreover, it also has powerful anti-rheumatic properties that is highly essential in curing problems concerned with digestive system.
- Botanical Name : Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Common Method Of Extraction : Steam distillation
- Parts Used : Leaves
- Note Classification : Middle
- Aroma : Flat, warm, earthy spice