Indrayani Rice (White)
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Ambemohar is low-yielding compared to other varieties of rice, primarily because it is susceptible to diseases. The hybrid called Indrayani with Ambe Mohar parentage was released in 1987. It was developed by Rice Research Centre near Lonavala. Today, Indrayani has replaced Ambemohar in almost all paddy fields in the area.
Fast and instant energy.
Regulate and improve bowel movements.
Stabilize blood sugar levels, and slow down the aging process, while also providing an essential source of vitamin B1 to the human body.
- Product features: jasmine flavour, zero cholesterol, no added chemicals
- The grains are also shorter and thicker
- Make fluffy rice, lemon rice etc out this rice and enjoy them in your next party
- Rich in fibre and has low Glycemic Index
- Good source of vitamins and minerals, it helps in body metabolism and improving immunity.
- Gluten Free.
Improves Bowel movements.
|Specialty||Suitable for vegetarians|
|Net Quantity||2000 kg|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 11 x 7 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Country of Origin||India|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details : 1 kg as per peice