Ship to: +61 more
- Cardamom or the “Queen of Spices” is basically referred to the dried ripe fruit or capsules of cardamom plants. It is appreciated for its pleasing aroma and taste.
- Naturally a perennial, herbaceous, rhizomatous plant; Cardamom is widely used for medicinal and culinary purposes.
- Allspice trees are evergreen medium sized, grow up to a height of 8 to 10 meters and with a slender upright trunk and smooth greyish bark.
- The mail trees produce only a few fruits. The major use of allspice is in the food industry (65 to 70%) in domestic use (5% to 10%), production of berry oil (20% to 25%), extraction of oleoresin (1% to 2%) and pharmaceutical and perfume industry.
The secure refund policy stands if the seller ships out ordered products after the designated shipment date, or was not able to ship out the products at all, securing the buyer and seller. When not delivering products in correspondence to the product description, no valid documentation of attempt of delivery, or products have been damaged through the carrier or before shipment, reimbursement is also issued to the buyer from breach of the customer purchase contract.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh