We know all garlic isn't created equal - it's only logical that the cloves you can pick up at a local Farmer's Market are going to better than what's available at your local Super. But that's not where it ends: how were they grown, how long are they dried for, by whom, and then what happens to them? More often than not, they end up either minced up in jar or ground down to a flour-like consistency, and on the receiving end of weird, unpronounceable additives.
Not the case here. We take American-grown, Non GMO Project Verified garlic, and carefully age and dry it, before grinding it into perfectly sized little flavor crystals. Granulated garlic gives you the best of all worlds: unlike garlic powder, you can add it with oil to a hot pan and it won't burn, and it delivers on all the flavor of fresh garlic, conveniently accessible at the shake of tin.
- 2.2 oz (62g) net wt.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No wheat, sugar, soy, nuts, dairy, or gluten.
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh