Google Nest Thermostat - Smart Thermostat for Home - Programmable Wifi Thermostat - Snow
Enter your offer details
Available in stock
- ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostat for home that helps you save energy and stay comfortable
- Nest Thermostat turns itself down when you leave so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home
- Programmable thermostat that lets you create an energy efficient schedule in the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone
- Remote control lets family members change the thermostat temperature from anywhere
- Savings Finder looks for more ways your thermostat can help you save
- Suggests tweaks to your schedule in the app; check with your energy provider to learn more about rebates and more ways to save on a Nest thermostat
- The Nest Thermostat is designed to work without a C wire in most homes
- Control the temperature with your voice using smart home devices that work with Google Assistant or Alexa
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points
|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.31 x 3.31 x 1.07 inches|
|Item model number||G4CVZ|
|Style||Programmable Wifi Thermostat - Snow|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Energy-Saving Temperature Control; Dual-Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity; Compatible with Most HVAC Systems|
|Included Components||Mounting screws, Steel plate, Nest Thermostat, Documentation bundle|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||1 Year|
|Customer Reviews||4.3 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#305 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)|
#1 in Home Programmable Thermostats
|Date First Available||October 12, 2020|
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
Questions and Answers
Does this work with the nest temperature sensor?
No. Sensors are not compatible.
Does this require a c wire? why does it need aaa batteries?
In most cases, Nest thermostats can get enough power from your system’s heating and cooling wires. But in a small number of situations you may need to connect a common or C wire to deliver enough consistent power to your thermostat when your heating and cooling wires are not able to deliver the needed power for your Nest thermostat.
Battery drain issues normally happen when the power from your heating and cooling system goes out. The 2 AAA alkaline batteries are used as a backup, or to supplement if your system can’t deliver enough power
I have 4 wires, 1st wire is w/ 2nd y/3rd is g/4th is rh will this thermostat work with these wires?
I found an interactive video on my utility’s website (Commonwealth Edison) that ran through the wiring questions. It will tell you if your system is compatible with Nest thermostats.
Will this work with the nest remote temperature sensors?
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh