|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Figs are consumed worldwide in both dried and fresh forms. The edible part of Anjeer, which is a fruit, is a receptacle, freshly and hallow. it is known in India is a small pear or bell-shaped flowering plant that belongs to the mulberry family and scientifically termed as Ficus carcia. The fruit is a native of the Middle East, Asia, Turkey and also widely cultivated commercially in the USA and Spain.
- 100% Natural Anjeer/ Figs for daily home use.
- Anjeer /Figs is a high-quality product with good taste and many health benefits.
- They are a nutritious snack and good for stamina.
- This is an agricultural product.
- Storage Information- Keep it airtight & refrigerated for optimum freshness.
1. Excellent source of dietary fiber.
2. Powerhouse of essential minerals like potassium, iron and calcium.
3. Helps in maintaining overall good health.
|Shelf Life||6 Month|
|Packaging Type||Vacuum Bag|
|Protein||3.3 g per 100 g|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||2000|