Fennel Seeds -Packs Of 25 Kg
REFUND POLICY: The secure refund policy stands if the seller ships out ordered products after the designated shipment date, or was not able to ship out the products at all, securing the buyer and seller. When not delivering products in correspondence to the product description, no valid documentation of attempt of delivery, or products have been damaged through the carrier or before shipment, reimbursement is also issued to the buyer from breach of the customer purchase contract.
Ship to: +61 more
- Fennel seed is a highly aromatic and flavourful herb, derived from a shrub. The seeds are pale greenish in colour and have a faintly sweet and refreshing flavour. Fennel plant is known to have originated in Mediterranean, but today India is also one of the biggest exporter of this herb.
- Fennel seeds work well in a wide variety of foods ranging from breads, pastries and other baked dishes.Also a well known mouthfreshner, it is served at hotels, restaurants, to the guests and is also put in "paan".
- The flavor is pleasantly bitter, but can be sweetened with dry roasting. Fennel seeds are used in lots of cuisines from Chinese (in five-spice powder) to Italian (with fish and roast pork) to Indian (in garam masala and some sweet dishes).
- Sourced fresh, direct from farms and packed in hygienic conditions, this special Indian spice comes packed with manifold health benefits.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh