Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
Ship to: +61 more
Fennel Seeds (Saunf)-
- fennel seeds aka saunf are highly aromatic and flavourful. They add a fabulous warm flavour to preserves, savoury dishes, desserts, baking recipes, and beverages. Fennel seeds can be used the whole or freshly ground.
- Keeps blood pressure in check.
- Improves eyesight.
- Helps fight acne.
- Helpful for asthmatic patients.
How to use-
- Seeds can be gently dry roasted on low heat, to bring out extra flavour and aroma. Fennel is delicious in spice mixes, savoury hotpots, salads, marinades and pickles.
- Fennel seeds are traditionally candied and served as an after-dinner digestive. Whole seeds can be chewed to freshen breath.
- These seeds can also be used to make a herbal infusion or added to chai tea blends.
- Whole dried fennel seeds.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
The secure refund policy stands if the seller ships out ordered products after the designated shipment date, or was not able to ship out the products at all, securing the buyer and seller. When not delivering products in correspondence to the product description, no valid documentation of attempt of delivery, or products have been damaged through the carrier or before shipment, reimbursement is also issued to the buyer from breach of the customer purchase contract.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh