Emmer Wheat Daliya (Khapli Genhu Daliya)
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Broken wheat or cracked wheat or Khapli Genhu daliya or Emmer Wheat Daliya is made by milling whole raw emmer wheat grains coarsely.
Emmer wheat flour, also known as khapli atta, is high in fibre and contains little gluten.
It is a fantastic substitute for diabetics because it controls blood sugar levels.
It is heart-healthy and a defense-booster.
It is a great supplement to a vegetarian diet and makes for a full protein source when paired with legumes; No additional colours or preservatives
500 g of organic khapli wheat atta are included in the package. Amount: 500 g; 180-Day Shelf Life; Type of Ingredient: Vegetarian
- Beneficial for weight watchers. Eating a bowl of dalia daily is helpful in losing weight.
- Dalia is loaded with fibre which will keep you satiated for long and thus help in weight loss.
- It is also low on calories. For example a bowl of dalia with milk has around 220 calories only.
- 1 cup dalia (broken khapli wheat or cracked emmer wheat)
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 1 or 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized tomato, finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped potatoes
- ½ cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon cumin 1 tablespoon oil or ghee (clarified butter)
- Salt as required.
Packaging and Delivery
Price per Quantity= $13.11
1 Quantity= 1 Item
Minimum order value=200
Cost of minimum order= $2622