Ship to: +61 more
Duct tape, or duck tape, is cloth- or scrim-backed pressure-sensitive tape, often coated with polyethylene. There are a variety of constructions using different backings and adhesives. One variation is black gaffer tape, which is designed to be non-reflective and cleanly removed, unlike standard duct tape. Another variation is heat-resistant foil (not cloth) duct tape useful for sealing heating and cooling ducts, produced because standard duct tape fails quickly when used on heating ducts.
- Multipurpose duct tape manufactured using water-resistant, PE-coated cotton mesh backing, and a strong, synthetic rubber adhesive base.
- Maintains adhesion strength in cold, hot, or humid environments.
- Easily removable without damaging the surface or leaving any residues.
- Extra strong tensile strength; generally used for repairs and sealing ducts.
- Ideal for general repairs, heavy-duty packaging, reinforcing the protection of pipes and other objects.
- Water resistance tape.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh