Dry Yellow Peas - 100 Kg
Ship to: +61 more
- They have a mild, slightly sweet flavor.
- They are used in soups and stews and have a slightly different taste than green peas.
- The yellow pea is consumed as a natural source of proteins and has the highest amount of fiber.
- Yellow split peas are more often confused for similarity in appearance with Indian Toor dal or chana dal.
The secure refund policy stands if the seller ships out ordered products after the designated shipment date, or was not able to ship out the products at all, securing the buyer and seller. When not delivering products in correspondence to the product description, no valid documentation of attempt of delivery, or products have been damaged through the carrier or before shipment, reimbursement is also issued to the buyer from breach of the customer purchase contract.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh