Drain Cleaning service
When you contact us for a professional drain cleaning service, we’ll greet you in a friendly, professional manner and put on shoe covers before entering your home. Then, we’ll:
- Ask some questions: To get more background on the history of your home and your plumbing system, we’ll ask a series of questions, including whether or not you’ve had drain or plumbing problems before and, if so, what those were.
- Set a clear agenda for the service upfront: We do this so that you fully understand the diagnostic process, the drain cleaning service, and the camera inspection.
- Perform diagnostics: We’ll test your plumbing fixtures and inspect the location of any backups. This step helps us decide what equipment is best suited for the job at hand.
- Set up for service: After establishing clear access to the service area, we’ll put down drop cloths to protect your home.
- Run the drain cleaning machine: This is when the cleaning happens! With our machine, the sewer line will be cleared of holding sewage. If, however, we believe the clog is outside or the line cannot be cleared, we’ll recommend an immediate camera inspection to determine the severity of the problem.
- Test your fixtures: Once the sewage has drained out of the sewer line, we will run several fixtures simultaneously to test flow.
- Conduct a final camera inspection: After cleaning your drains and clearing your sewer line, we’ll do a camera inspection to identify the cause of the clog. This may uncover damaged or broken sewer lines, in which case our plumber would recommend sewer line repair or replacement (so you don’t continue to experience drain and sewer line problems).
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh