Dr. Cow Organic Basmati Brown Rice
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
There are two types of basmati rice: white and brown. Both have a distinct aroma and nutty flavour. But white basmati has undergone additional processing. There is no longer any hull, bran, or germ. Only the hull is removed from brown basmati. Both varieties are a tasty and nutritious supplement to your diet.
Since ancient times, basmati rice has been grown in the Himalayan foothills. It is now a common ingredient in many Indian recipes and is loved by people all over the world.
A food with a low to medium glycemic index is basmati rice. Small servings of basmati rice can be a part of a balanced diet if you have diabetes. Basmati rice can have a high level of fibre in addition to having a lower glycemic index; just make sure you read the nutrition label. Increased dietary fibre consumption can lower the incidence of Type 2 diabetes.
Constipation and other digestive problems might result from a low fibre diet. Because the fibre in basmati rice is soluble, it provides bulk and aids in the movement of waste through the digestive system.
- Non-GMO natural farm products made using Indian/Desi cow manure based on dung and urine
- Boost immune system strength and offer more nourishment and energy
- True taste, real arama, and 100 percent natural
- Preservatives, artificial colours, and chemicals are all absent.
- Avoids early ageing and lowers risk of heart disease
- Immune system stimulation prevents cancer
- Better tasting than non-organic food Lowers pesticide presence
- promotes the wellbeing of animals, particularly bulls and cows
- Create a safe and healthy environment for future generations.