Crown Treatment In Dallas
A crown restores a damaged or missing tooth to its normal shape, size and function. A crown can protect the tooth or improve the way it looks.
- Support a tooth that has a large filling when there isn’t enough natural tooth structure remaining
- Attach a bridge to replace missing teeth
- Protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Cover a badly shaped or discolored tooth
Cover a dental implant
What is your crown made from?
Crowns can be made from several types of materials. Metal alloys, ceramics, porcelain, porcelain fused to metal or composite resin may be used. When a crown is made, the material often is tooth-colored to blend in with your natural teeth.
You want your crown to look natural and fit comfortably in your mouth. To decide which material to use for your crown, you and your dentist will consider many factors, such as:
- the tooth’s location and function
- the position of the gum tissue
- the amount of tooth that shows when you smile
- the color or shade of the surrounding teeth
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh