Corn Flakes - 50 Kg
Ship to: +61 more
- Maize flakes are a very important part of Indian Cuisine.
- Makai Pauva is usually fried in hot oil so that it puffs up, for consumption as a snack.
- More than just a breakfast cereal, Corn flakes are used in several different recipes ranging anywhere from meat dishes to vegetable dishes and even desserts.
- We are a prominent and leading exporter of Cornflakes from India.
The secure refund policy stands if the seller ships out ordered products after the designated shipment date, or was not able to ship out the products at all, securing the buyer and seller. When not delivering products in correspondence to the product description, no valid documentation of attempt of delivery, or products have been damaged through the carrier or before shipment, reimbursement is also issued to the buyer from breach of the customer purchase contract.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh