|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
- Eat Kellogg's Corn Flakes for a Great Start to the Day
- Golden Corn Flakes are rich in iron power and 8 essential vitamins like A, C and B group vitamins.
- These nutrients help your family complete tasks throughout the day
- no extras stored
- it's real and the best
- Maize flakes are a very important part of Indian Cuisine.
- Makai Pauva is usually fried in hot oil so that it puffs up, for consumption as a snack.
- More than just a breakfast cereal, Corn flakes are used in several different recipes ranging anywhere from meat dishes to vegetable dishes and even desserts.
- We are a prominent and leading exporter of Cornflakes from India.
|Speciality||No Artificial Flavor, No Preservatives, Low Fat|
|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool dry and hygienic place away from strong odors|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|allergy-causing information||Tree Nuts|
|country of origin||India|
Quantity : 2000
Weight: 200 g