|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Cinnamon powder comes from the bark of tropical, evergreen trees. In order to harvest cinnamon, it’s peeled off of the inside of the bark of the tree. There are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon and Cassia. But cinnamon hasuses other than for topping sweets, including improving your health.
The inner bark of various tree species belonging to the genus Cinnamomum is used to make the spice cinnamon. In a wide range of cuisines, including sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snack foods, teas, and traditional foods, cinnamon is mostly employed as an aromatic condiment and flavouring addition.
The essential oil and main component of cinnamon, cinnamaldehyde, as well as a number of other ingredients, such as eugenol, are what give it its distinctive scent and flavour.
- Cinnamon Is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin
Masala Type : Organic Cinnamon Dalchini
Color : Natural
Shape : Natural