From the very beginning, taking care of your car, truck or SUV can be very important from a tire rotation to an engine flush to even a routine oil change. Keeping a healthy maintenance schedule will help your car working to its best and longest ability. Now do things vary for each vehicle? Of course, but our Service Department is here to keep you informed and your car up to par.
· Oil Change- At certain mileage intervals described in your owner's manual, it's recommended that you get an oil change (typically recommended every 3,000- 5,000 miles or so).
· Tires - An easy way to tell if your old tires need to be changed in for new ones is to take out a penny and have Lincoln be your guide. It's advised that your vehicle has more than 2/32" of tread. Keep in mind though that rain, slush and snow can really change a tires ability to grip the road, then it's better to have 4/32"!
· Windshield Wipers- See streaks and smears when using your windshield wipers? It is time to change them, because old wipers increase danger and risk when driving.
· Air filters- Most air filters are white to off white when clean, but after a few thousand miles it becomes darker and sometimes has debris on it. It's often recommended that you change them every 12,000-15,000miles. Bonus, a cleaner air filter will improve gas mileage!
Whether you think you can do it yourself or are in need of a service professional, car care is important. And as always, if you have concerns, bring your car in to see a technician here.
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh