Cacao Nibs - 25 Kg
Only par 25% at the time of heckout, rest 25% once your order is shipped . Make 50% final payment COD upon delivery of your order.
Ship to: +61 more
These Cacao Nibs are from the finest heirloom variety cacao beans. The indigenous Keralite growers employ a traditional method of cultivation by planting the cacao trees and other fruit plants under the natural rainforest canopy. The pods are harvested and cracked open before the beans are removed and slowly dried at a low temperature up to 450 Celsius. They are non-GMO and free of preservative and any artificial additives.
- Rich source of nutrients.
- Healthier alternative to chocolate.
- Powder packed with fibres, proteins and minerals.
- Wonderful full flavoured snack on their own, cacao nibs can be used in smoothies, puddings or homemade desserts.
- You can also sprinkle them over your ice-cream sundae for more chocolaty flavour. Yum yum.
- Include a few spoons of cacao nibs in your next batch of home-made nut butter before grinding for a treat everyone will love.
- Raw cacao nibs can be ground and used in traditional confectionery recipes, or combined with coconut oil and cacao butter to create wonderful dairy-free chocolates.
- They can be combined with nuts and dried fruit – they go beautifully with cashews.
Raw Organic Cacao Nibs.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration recommended.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh