|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
A unique combination of spices with intense flavour and perfume makes up the Biryani Masala. This combination is claimed to have its roots in the Mughal era. This spice mixture is employed as a seasoning in a variety of rice dishes, including Biryani and Pulav.
Biryani Masala is a special blend of very rich aromatic and flavored spice The origin of this blend is said to be from the Mughal Era. This Spice blend is used as a flavoring to prepare different rice dishes like Biryani/Pulav.
- Easy to make in 3 steps, just add rice and chicken to make your Hyderabad Biryani
- No Preservatives, No Colors & No Artificial Flavors - Our cooking pastes are without preservative made with quality ingredients so that you get the best taste without compromising
- This range is inspired by the master chefs of Itch Hotels to give you a perfect gourmet style dish out of your kitchen
- Each pack contains 80 grams which gives you a Hyderabad Biryani dish to serve 5 people
- This is a vegetarian product
- made with love in india
- Favorite Indian Hyderabad Biryani is now ready in your kitchen in 3 easy steps!
|peciality||No Preservatives, Natural|
|Brand||M. K. International|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|the creator||M. K. International|
|Product part number||8901725113148_FBA|
|total quantity||80.0 gram|
|Product measurement||16.5 x 13 x 1.6 cm;1 kg|
|country of origin||India|
Packaging & Delivery
Weight :1 kg