Behr Premium Plus Exterior Flat Paint - Gallon
Pay 100% via secure bank transfer, and we will handle the rest guaranteed.
Ship to: +61 more
Available In Stock
- For a classic look on your home's exterior walls/ choose BEHR PREMIUM PLUS® Exterior Flat paint. This traditional/ non-reflective matte sheen minimizes surface imperfections on wood and vinyl siding. It provides excellent touch-up to help maintain the look/ and it can also be used on stucco/ brick and other masonry as well as fences.
Ideal for Wood, Vinyl and Fiber Cement Sidings; Stucco, Brick, Masonry and Fences
- Use on properly prepared and cleaned coated and uncoated Exterior surfaces.
- Countersink nailheads, fill and sand smooth.
- Remove rust, loose or peeling paint. Repair imperfections and sand smooth.
- Wash off dirt, grease and chalk with detergent and/or powerwash.
- Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product.
- Clean and sand new or weathered wood.
- Scuff sand or degloss smooth or glossy surfaces.
- Scuff sand or etch metals.
- Rinse and allow to dry.
- Caulk windows, doors and other openings.
- Allow new stucco, plaster and masonry to cure for 30 days before painting.
A flat paint sheen is non-reflective sheen that's easy to apply and touch up. It will minimize the appearance of minor surface imperfections.
Best for use in
Wood and vinyl walls and siding; Brick and other masonry; Fences
250-400 Sq. Ft. per Gallon
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh