Barley Grass Powder
|Est. Time(days)||15||To be negotiated|
Trade Assurance Protect your renesent.com orders
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
- Barley grass is rich in a variety of important nutrients.
- Dried barley grass, in particular, is a great source of fiber, boasting nearly 3 grams per tablespoon (10 grams).
- Plus, each serving of barley grass contains a good amount of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin that regulates immune function, cell growth, and vision (2Trusted Source).
- It’s also high in vitamin C, which plays a central role in everything from skin health to wound healing to oral health (3Trusted Source).
- It provides vitamin K as well, an essential micronutrient that’s needed for blood clotting, bone formation, heart health, and more (4Trusted Source).
- Barley grass has been associated with several potential health benefits.
- May balance blood sugar levels
- Some studies suggest that barley grass could help you maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- This may be thanks to its content of insoluble fiber, a type of fiber that doesn’t dissolve in water. It’s speculated that increasing your fiber intake could reduce blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity, making it easier for your body to use insulin effectively (6Trusted Source, 7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source).
- Nevertheless, studies on the effects of barley grass specifically are limited, and many are outdated. More research is needed to determine how consuming this plant could affect your blood sugar levels.
- May support heart health
- Adding barley grass to your diet is a great way to support heart health.
- May promote weight loss
- Barley grass is low in calories but high in fiber, making it a great addition to a healthy weight loss diet
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 2.8 x 18 cm; 500 gram
- Date First Available : 29 December 2018
- Manufacturer : Adrish
- ASIN : B07MDN41HC
- Item model number : 2W2H3507
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Unisex-adult
Packer : Royal Herbal Land Pvt. Ltd.
Item Weight : 500 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 9 x 2.8 x 18 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 500.0 gram
Packaging & Delivery
Weight : 100 g