Features of Acacia Teak Wood Flooring Floor Tile
- Patio Tiles, outdoor flooring and indoor flooring, especially this hardwood flooring, will update any decor. Wood Tiles bring in a rich new look that will amaze your guests!
- Acacia wood flooring tiles interlock together without the need for floor adhesive! Use as a floor covering to hide the unsightly concrete below! Made from premium Acacia Teak wood.
- Tired of floor pops, or that nasty vinyl flooring peel and stick? DIY Friendly! Peel and stick flooring is a thing of the past, interlocking floor tiles make for a lifeproof flooring.
- Use in your garden shed, plastic storage shed, as basement flooring, underneath your patio storage boxes, as your bathroom floor tile (bathroom flooring), or as pavers outdoor, the possibilities are endless!
- Deck Tiles will last infinitely longer than your typical patio flooring or vinyl floor and they are so easy to install, just snap them together and lay them down! Replace your linoleum flooring or tile flooring by setting this wood floor over the top.