6.5 Inch Gardening Hand Pruner Pruning Shear with Straight Stainless Steel Blades
Enter your offer details
Currently Available In Stock
- REDUCE HAND STRAIN: These micro tip snips are built spring-loaded so that they automatically push themselves open without you having to do the work which greatly reduces hand fatigue making these snips great for those with arthritis carpal tunnel hand or wrist issues. Comfort Grip handles will make it easy to work for long periods of time without discomfort
- ULTRA SHARP BLADES: These quality snips come with stainless steel precision-sharpened blades and are ready to tackle all of your deadheading/ trimming and shaping needs for your roses/ annuals/ vegetable/ bonsai and small flower gardens
- EASY TO OPERATE LOCK: These micro tip snips feature a safe and secure sideways locking mechanism that keeps your blades protected and closed when not in use. The design of these pruning snips are perfect to use whether you are right or left handed with ease
- MAKE PRECISE CUTS: With these micro tip snips
- you can easily get between plants to "clip and snip" only the area or part that you want to cut with one-hand and without damaging the other vital stems and branches of your other plants.Care: Clean blades after each use
- Premium stainless steel precision-sharpened blades.
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce the strain.
- Soft and comfortable grip avoid hand fatigue.
- The long narrow tip helps get in to difficult areas.
- Closing latch with a black switch can safely remove to keep it tight.
- Nice bright color so you can find them easily in your garden.
- They are very sharp and they are worth what you paid for them.
- Keep it in your side pocket when you are in the garden or the greenhouse.
- You will also find so many uses around the house for these functinal snippers.
|Package Dimensions||9.02 x 3.54 x 0.59 inches|
|Item Weight||2.89 ounces|
Ratings & Reviews with pictures
Questions and Answers
Q:What is the difference between straight and curve blade?
A:It gives u a curve so u can trim the flowers better I think because the flowers I trim are curved. I use the straight to clip leaves off in the flower but I think it’s just a preference hope this helps.
Q:How long are the blades?
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh