Outdoor Condensing Unit ( 4 Ton)
Outdoor Air Conditioning Condensing Unit The muscle of your split system air conditioning system is your outdoor unit which houses the compressor. GSX140481 won’t let you down with its high-efficiency performance and low noise operation. Designed with a high-efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor and paired with SMARTCOIL™, the unit maximizes thermal heat transfer ability and reduces the amount of refrigerant needed. The near-silent operation is owed to the single-speed condenser fan motor. It provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil. Additionally, a heavy-gauge galvanized louvered cabinet protects the coil and compressor and further reduces operational noise. Add GSX140481 condenser and a matching coil to your compatible furnace for whole-house central heating and cooling. Or simply upgrade your existing split system air conditioning with this 14 SEER outdoor unit.
- Weather-resistant, attractive architectural gray finish
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Factory-installed liquid line filter drier
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
- Brass liquid & suction line valves
- Cabinet when properly anchored meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type wind (Anchor bracket kits available)
- 500-hour salt-spray approval on the architectural gray powder-paint finish
- Contactor with lug connection and ground lug connection
- AHRI certified
- ETL listed
For more details contact us.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh