Renesent Wholesale Seller Policy
Renesent Wholesale Seller Policy
Renesent Wholesale is a business-to-business platform that connects artists and designers with retail businesses. This Renesent Wholesale Seller Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when using Renesent Wholesale.
- Qualifying for Renesent Wholesale
- Seller Terms
- Integration with Renesent.store
1. Qualifying for Renesent Wholesale
Prospective sellers must apply and be approved by Renesent to sell on the Renesent Wholesale marketplace. Sellers are approved based on criteria such as brand identity, pricing, and the ability to scale their businesses in line with Renesent’s values.
Renesent reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join Renesent Wholesale and to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Completing Renesent Wholesale orders or transactions outside the Renesent
Wholesale purchase order system is considered fee avoidance and may result in the suspension or termination of your account and subject you to other collection mechanisms. All orders on Renesent Wholesale must be placed through the Renesent Wholesale purchase order system.
3. Seller Terms
Sellers agree with the following terms:
- Fees: Sales made through Renesent Wholesale will incur a 3.5% transaction fee (excluding taxes and shipping costs) paid to Renesent. You may also incur a payment processing fee if a buyer pays with a credit or debit card. Learn more about our Renesent Payments fees. Transaction and processing fees will be added to your Renesent bill.
- Pricing: Renesent maintains a minimum margin requirement to meet industry standards and the expectations of our retailer community.
- You agree that the wholesale price of your items will be at least 50% less than the retail price; and
- You agree that the MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) of your items will match the existing retail price.
- You agree to accurately and faithfully update the status of orders through the Renesent Wholesale purchase order system (for example, as “Approved,” “Shipped,” or “Paid”). Failure to do so is considered fee avoidance and may result in the suspension or termination of your account and subject you to other collection mechanisms.
- You agree not to use Renesent’s features or tools to direct transactions off
Renesent Wholesale, or to circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Renesent in any way.
- All purchase orders initiated through Renesent Wholesale must remain on Renesent Wholesale.
- You agree to allow buyers and Renesent to contact you via phone, email, or Renesent’s Conversations tool (“Convos”) regarding orders you receive. Not
responding to inquiries from Renesent within seven (7) calendar days may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
- You agree only to sell items on Renesent Wholesale that comply with Renesent’s Seller Policy for the handmade category (vintage goods and craft supplies may not be sold on Renesent Wholesale) and Renesent’s Intellectual Property Policy.
- You are solely responsible for collecting and remitting any and all taxes applicable to any sales you make on Renesent Wholesale and for requesting and inspecting any documents required for taxes or tax exemptions from Buyers.
4. Integration with Renesent.store
While the Renesent Wholesale website is generally integrated with the Renesent
website (https://www.Renesent.store), some sections are maintained separately to limit the information available to non-members of Renesent Wholesale. Items listed for sale and wholesale prices posted on Renesent Wholesale will not appear to users of the
Renesent website who are not users of Renesent Wholesale.
Last updated on April 10, 2017