Renesent Wholesale is a business-to-business platform that connects artists and designers with retail businesses. This Renesent Wholesale Buyer Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when using Renesent Wholesale.
- Qualifying for Renesent Wholesale
- Buyer Terms
1. Qualifying for Renesent Wholesale
Prospective buyers must apply and be approved by Renesent to purchase on the
Renesent Wholesale marketplace. Buyers must represent retail businesses and may only make purchases on Renesent Wholesale to resell the purchased items. Buyers must be able to provide a valid Resale Tax ID, VAT, BN, or ABN number for your business. Buyers may only sell purchased items at the business that is represented on their application; false representation is considered a violation of our policies.
Renesent reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join Renesent Wholesale and to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Placing Renesent Wholesale orders outside the Renesent Wholesale purchase order system is considered fee avoidance and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All orders on Renesent Wholesale must be placed through the Renesent Wholesale purchase order system.
3. Buyer Terms
Buyers agree with the following terms:
- You guarantee that you represent a retail business and have the authority to enter into agreements on behalf of that business.
- When issued an invoice for an order, you agree to make payment in accordance with the seller’s policies. Non-payment or late payment may result in the suspension or termination of your account and subject you to other collection mechanisms.
- You agree to allow sellers and Renesent to contact you via phone, email, or Renesent’s Conversations tool (“Convos”) regarding orders you place. Not
- responding to inquiries from Renesent within seven (7) calendar days may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
- You acknowledge that Buyers may be featured on our Renesent Local platform or in other Renesent Wholesale promotional campaigns from time to time.
Last updated on January 10, 2017