Purchasing Manager/ Sourcing Director APPLY NOW
Purchasing Manager/ Sourcing Director -$37K-$60K YR
Renesent is looking for an experienced Purchasing Manager/ Sourcing Director. You will lead multiple facets of the business (e.g., buying/vendor management, product management, operations, marketing/merchandising) and identify growth opportunities. He/she will be able to deliver results at both strategic and tactical levels across all aspects of the business.
You will have accountability for the business results of your product subcategories. Your direct responsibility will be to manage performance of the product portfolio including developing and growing vendor relationships, expanding product selection and vendor base, negotiating contracts, setting category strategy, developing marketing programs, driving sales and margin improvements and creating best-in-class customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer experience, business and product sense combined with solid understanding of technical concepts. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. High judgment, ability to influence, analytical talent, exceptional communications, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Starting at $37K-$60K YR (Starting salary depends on experience).
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Company Info: E-Commerce Markeplace connecting local shoppers directly with merchants offering discounted services and products
- Website: www.renesent.com
- Work Location:
- Los Angeles Office: 1150 S. Olive Street. Los Angeles, CA
- Riverside Office: 514 N California Ave. Beaumont Ca 92223
HOW TO APPLY
Either Email so hr @ renesent.com or text (415) 966-4911 the following:
- Full name
- Cell #
- Position desired
Why you will be a good fit?
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.
Renesent offers the opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, industry-leading team. Quality of service is always our #1 priority. As a result, our innovative E-commerce platform and staff of professionals work relentlessly to provide outstanding quality services for our clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Renesent is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to a select group of full-time employees!
Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized perks and memberships with various vendors
Living in LA or Riverside County? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
Selected teams work remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A background (4+ years) in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Solid communications skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel
- Ability to seamlessly work across functional and organizational boundaries, and reputation for influencing others and earning trust across levels and organizations
- Proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion of large-scale projects
- Willingness to work extended or flexible hours as required to meet production demands
- Must possess interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Must have good working knowledge and understanding of purchasing process in general
- Must have strong team-focused and leadership abilities
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Must be willing to work in various locations within and outside the facility
- Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Adhere to rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures
- Well-developed skills with the GOOGLE Office Suite
- Ability to network and negotiate with suppliers
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Work in co-operation with others
- Role Summary Key Responsibilities Key Qualifications/Requirements Additional Information
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team focused atmosphere.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage/lead through influence.
- Ability to develop/create/manage RFP/RFQ process.
- Ability to advance plan, organize, and prioritize workload in order to meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical skills, including fluency with MS Excel skills.
- Complete tasks within the requested timeline, with limited oversight
- Ability to blend multiple sources of data to formulate opinions and recommendations for NPD teams.
- Global and diversity mindset. Ability to adapt to cultural or situational differences.
- Risk awareness and mitigation.
- Ability to develop and execute source strategies in multiple purchasing groups (manufacturing, services, technologies, foundry, fabrication, raw materials…)
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS
- Identify, research and qualify potential suppliers internationally and domestically.
- Design, plan and implement sourcing and purchasing strategies
- Planning and managing efficient Import of various goods from the all around the world
- Work with suppliers, manufacturers and internal departments
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Maintain a database of approved suppliers
- Manage and train team on effective procurement processes and strategy
- Manage global supplier relationships, identifying opportunities for enhancement, growth, and opportunity.
Renesent is a marketplace with global reach that connects local communities with suppliers and service providers. Providing the latest promotions, consumers are satisfied with discounted pricing as well as suppliers and service providers discovering new clientele and revenue sources.
Renesent matches consumers with choices between thousands of products, services, and suppliers ranging locally and globally, with the lowest available price! Whether it is an up-and-coming entrepreneur, disruptive startup, or impactful enterprise interested in accessing new revenue streams; offering their products and services to a Renesent consumer is guaranteed to repeat business.
How Renesent works
Our global marketplace empowers sellers from around the world whether it is an entrepreneur, small business or a major enterprise, we support creativity and good business practices. Additionally, we offer businesses marketing and sales automation along logistical and operational support through advanced technology to streamline their online presence and promote long-lasting growth.
Search from thousands of discounted deals directly from suppliers and service providers receiving the latest promotions; rest assured in trading securely direct on the site. Communicate with sellers and inquire about pricing while giving honest, accurate feedback of your experience.
Related keywords: purchasing, purchasing manager, buyer, procurement, supply chain, manager, procurement manager, supply chain manager
Job Type: Full-time
2021-06-29|||Los Angeles CA|||||||||4PWa6rkuZF6mDNPo|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||58706.00|||64997.00|||true